Sunday, August 16, 2009

Curtains

Trying to choose what kind of tablecloths I wanted for my reception was a huge dilemma. All of my options seemed to be too much money or too tacky. The choice was muslin. I never expected to buy real material. That's only what rich people do. It ended up being on sale, and I comforted myself in the fact that I would be able to reuse the material for other projects like much needed curtains for my apartment.

The curtains turned out as well as to be expected. They were my first sewing experience. Might I add that it was also a solo project. Suzette already hemmed the sides for tablecloths, so that made the project a little less time consuming.

There are two windows, and each window took three tablecloths. The curtains are also fantastic because of their fabulous privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment