There are some things in the design blog world that I am simply tired of seeing. Ironically my eye is consistently drawn to them.
1. Antique doors used as headboards
2. Chevron patterns on dressers
3. neon tipped shoes
4. balloons: children holding balloons, balloons anchored by photos, balloons held by bridesmaids
5. DIY baby headbands
6. DIY aprons
7. Gray walls, gray clothes, and gray EVERYTHING
8. photo booths at weddings
9. Braids, braids, and more braids
10. 50 or 100 ways to wear a scarf
Any more you would add?