Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Nursery in the Bedroom

My apartment is a functional one bedroom apartment.  When it was rehabbed, the owners turned a spacious one bedroom into a tight two bedroom apartment.  It worked decently using the living space solely as a dining room and the "2nd bedroom" as a living room.  However, I had to get creative when it came time to putting a third person (baby) into my apartment.  I chose to share the bedroom with the baby.
I used a long dresser for myself and one drawer for the baby's onesies and sleepers.  Storage is very limited in my home so I decided to use wall space to hold my cosmetic items.  Baskets worked wonderfully, and they were affordable do to a 50% off sale at Michaels.

The crib had just enough space and an additional piece of furniture doubled as a shelving unit for more baskets filled with baby belongings and a nightstand for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment